Definition of terms
The use of the web portal Championdeck is defined by the following Terms.
The definitions shall be applied as follows:
- Championdeck– hereinafter referred to as “Website”
- Person, company or other organization using Championdeck – hereinafter referred to as “User”•
- General terms and conditions – hereinafter referred to as “Conditions”•
- The Company which operates Champion Deck website – hereinafter referred to as the “Operator” and ” Champion Deck “
- All information that an User submits to Champion Deck via our Website – hereinafter referred to as “Data”
- Short text file placed on your computer by our Website when visited – hereinafter referred to as “Cookie”
- Any applicable laws related to the processing of personal Data, including the Directive 96/46/EC or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws or regulations – hereinafter referred to as “Data Protection Laws”
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”• Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 amended in 2006 and 2009 – referred to as “EU Cookie Law”
- By accessing the Website, the User has expressed his agreement with the applicable Conditions, his confirmation of understanding and abiding to these Conditions.
- Access to the Website is restricted to any persons under 18 years of age or of the age when online gambling in the jurisdiction of the User is prohibited. The higher age limit applies.
- The Operator of this Website is not liable for the updating and accuracy of the information published there.
- Under no circumstances and in no way shall the Website be liable for any possible loss or damage arising from the use of its content.
- The Website contains links to external third party websites – the Website does not affect their content and is free of any liability for such content. By accessing this website, the User accepts the terms and conditions of the given external website.
- While using this Website and third party services, the User shall be fully responsible for checking the legal requirements in force.
- The Website provides independent information service only and is not a provider of online gambling.
- The Operator may restrict access to the whole Website or certain parts of the Website or content to Users coming from certain countries or territories. These restrictions are applied in order to conform with legislation of affected territories.
- In the event that the Website in any way violates the legislation of the country of the User, please contact us at VAJA EMAIL IERAKSTIT. The Operator’s intention is to act in compliance with the laws of all the countries where the Website Users might come from. However, it is not within his scope of abilities to monitor legislation changes in each country.
- In the event that any part of the Conditions is not in accordance with the legislation of the country of the User, the other Conditions remain in validity.