At Chempion Deck (“Champion Deck“, “we“, “us“), we process personal data about our customers and visitors on our websites (“you“). We make efforts to handle your personal data with care, keep it secure and comply with data protection laws.Champion Deck is engaged in performance marketing and lead generation online, with headquarters in Malta and subsidiaries in a number of other countries.
How this Policy works
- Automatically collected information as IP address, web browser type and operating system
Championdeck collects data in following ways:
- Data provided to us by You
- Data collected automatically
Some Data is collected automatically when You access the Website, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website which includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency of your visits and the way you interact with content of the Website, this information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and its features.
- We collect your Data automatically via cookies, according to the cookie set-tings on your browser. For more information see the section below with header “Cookies”.
Our use of data
- improvement of our products or services
We may use your Data for the above purpose if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section with header “Your rights”). Championdeck does not rent, sell, or share personal information about our Users with other people or companies.
Keeping data secure
We use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data:
- we store your Data on secure servers
- only Website admin can access the Data
The measures to safeguard your Data include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know by contacting at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any infor-mation that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
If you have any uncertainties or suggestions please contact our team – email@example.com